2009 Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Northern Sorcerer Mickey, Oct 17, 2008.

1. An elaborate 'Cinderellabration' topiary featuring four Disney princesses dressed in 'blooming' finery will set the scene for the 16th annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 18-May 31.Cinderella and Prince Charming, Snow White and the seven dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip, and Belle and Beast from 'Beauty and the Beast' will debut as the grand front-entrance topiary during the 75-day festival. Princess Ariel from 'The Little Mermaid' also will greet guests by the front-entrance fountain. Further details of the 2009 festival will be announced at a later date.

2. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

Woohoo!!!!! ; Can't wait to see it all!!!!

3. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Flower and Garden festival is a great time to go to Epcot I really enjoyed it last year and given the chance would go again.

4. I was there last year too and it was definitely impressive. I took lots of great photos of the topiaries.

5. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

So on one hand, I'm uber excited that it's going to be 'Princess themed' this year. ; On the other, I see the word 'Cinderellabration' and I have nightmares in front on the castle. ; ;D

6. a wonderful event, to be sure!