2011 Pixelmania attendees

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, May 19, 2011.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I too can do Twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

There is a twitter account, I was looking for something more universal. ; There are those that can't get twitter on the fly like Justin and others who don't have smartphones. ; The nice thing with a calendar or a group chat application is that it can be updated and sent out to all automatically. ; I guess I was just thinking of other ways that we could make sure we are communicating with everyone and not leaving anyone out.

3. Zeagle

Zeagle Member

Twitter will work fine IMHO. People can then use ; text alerts, from Twitter, to send SMS to their phones.

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Sent out how? When I'm at WDW, the only way to contact me is via my cell phone, using either voice, text message or tweet. ; If the calendar can send one of those, then it could work.

5. PolynesianMedic

The calendar can send either email or text depending on how you set your preferences.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I found this out today: ; You don't have to have a Twitter account to receive tweets on your cell phone as text messages. ; They have something called Fast Follow.

To find out the lastest on Pixelmania, you just have to send the text message FOLLOW TMIP_Pixelmania to 40404.

Once Pixelmania is over, you can turn off the tweets by sending two STOP messages.

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Good to know. ; You are a vast resource of information, my friend. ; Thanks.

from my htc thunderbolt

8. dinkybean758

dinkybean758 Member

Hello.

I hope this is the right place to post. Dennis told me that the schedule is out now, so I looked at them and hoping to attend few meets if possible.

I guess I need to sign up somehow? Anyway please count me in, ; :)

9. Tim

That's awesome, masayo! ; So glad to be able to see you again this year. ; Consider yourself signed up.

from my htc thunderbolt

10. donsullivan

donsullivan Member

A really last minute sign-up. I'm hoping to make it to MNSSHP on Friday and many of the scheduled meet ups over the weekend.

11. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Don.

12. Tim

Welcome, don, and looking forward to seeing you. ;

13. gary

gary Member

happy trails to all attending pixelmania 2011, 10 minutes to boarding, i'll see many tommorrow, and everyone thursday. casa gary will be rocking it, that's for sure

14. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Packing now. leaving in 4 hours .. see everyone tomorrow.

15. Tim

safe trip, tim, sean!

16. PolynesianMedic

Safe trip to all that are en route or will be soon. ; I can't wait to see everyone.

17. mSummers

mSummers Member

Welcome aboard Don! ;