2016 Dining RESERVATION SIGN UP: Saturday Oct. 22nd Tiffin's 12:35 pm

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Joanie Eddis-Koch, Sep 5, 2016.

1. This sign up sheet is for the 12:35 Saturday Oct. 22nd meal at Tiffins restaurant located in Disney's Animal Kingdom.
    Menu:http://allears.net/dining/menu/tiffins/lunch

12:35 PM
    (Joanie's reservation)
    1. Tim
    2. Joanie
    3. Gillian
    4. Dave
    5. Gary
    6. Red
    7. Don Sullivan
    12:40 pm (Red's reservation)
    1 - 8 = Closed

2:15 pm 9/5/16

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

Hmm. Not much interest here. We ate at Tiffins a few days ago and I will say that it was fantastic. It's expensive but definitely not one of those Signature Dining locations I regretted spending over $100 for dinner for two. Highly recommended.

Please put Gillian and me down for this.

I assume that if the Rivers of Light package is released we will be converting this reservation?

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  3. Its great that the 2 of you had the chance to check this out prior to our reservation. The reports indicate that not as many people as Disney had hoped for are eating at Tiffin's, so there is a lunch special that is currently in effect where you get to try two entrees. Hopefully that lunch special will still be around by the time we get there. That will definitely save people some money. The other thing for people to keep in mind is that they can order an appetizer or just have a drink. It's not like you have to go Full Tilt and Order a lot of food. The buzz on this place says that the food and drinks are really great so I have a feeling that more people will sign up for the reservation as time goes by.

The rumors about rivers of light indicate that it may be in a soft opening by the middle of October. If this is the case then we might actually get to see it which would be really cool. If they decide to start offering the dining package where you get priority seating for the show then we would definitely switch over to that. It's just that it got to the point where we had to make a reservation just to lockdown that location, even though the demand is not that great. It's better to be safe than sorry, especially with a group of people.

~Joanie

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

Gary would like to attend this one

5. donsullivan

donsullivan Member

I'll take one of those slots if one is still available.