2019 Seaworld Xmas Lights side trip

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Joanie Eddis-Koch, Oct 17, 2019.

1. I purchased a ticket through Undercover Tourist (U.T.) for one day at Seaworld. Their Xmas lights are supposed to be cool.

U.T. was having a sale so the ticket cost for 1 day was only $65.51

I'm not sure what day I'll be going to Seaworld, possibly Wednesday Dec. 11th or Thursday Dec. 12th.

If anyone is interested in going with me here is the link. Hopefully it will work for you:
    http://click.email.undercovertouris...f02a89c4b72b96af51457a8b564e5f9679af90f75093c

If this isn't working then just sign up for Undercover Tourist's email list. That should do it.

~Joanie

2. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

When I logged on it said my email wasn't the one associated with the link. The last email I got from UT, the October newsletter, doesn't say anything about a $65 ticket deal. There's a weekday-only ticket for $55, but it's only good through mid-November. A regular single-day ticket is still $90.51.

3. Would you like me to see if I can order you a ticket for the same price that I paid? There is no restrictions on the day that you have to use it as far as I could see.
    ~Joanie

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Yes, please. I'll buy you a drink at Tony's in return.

5. LOL! Send me an email at
    Jeddiskoch@yahoo.com
    and I'll forward you the link for your ticket. I purchased it at the price mentioned above in your name. It's an e-ticket. You print out the voucher and it is good at the gate.

~Joanie