30D AEB and how to change

Discussion in 'Digital Cameras & Equipment' started by Sean&Karen, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Ok, my baby brain is seriously setting in here. ; My AEB default is one mark beside 0. ; I would like the default of the AEB to be 0 since I know in the next few weeks I will be inside taking photos of a new baby and I certainly don't want the photos to be underexposed to begin with. ; How on earth can I set the AEB to make the setting to default back to 0?? ; I am getting so frustrated that I can't just set it back. ; Is it in the custom settings? ; I give up! ; All my photos inside come out dark and I am pretty sure by underexposing them that is what is wrong and I want my setting to change!

Karen

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Use the spinning wheel if you are talking exposure comp. ; AEB refers to auto exposure bracketing which usually requires a series of three or more photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Well I definitely am talking about the exposure comp for sure. ; When I look at the display it is set to a stop down and I would like it set right at 0, but I can't for the life of me get it to work. ; As soon as I try the spinning wheel I get the auto bracketing choices instead of it just moving to the stop that I want.

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Make sure you are in Av or Tv mode, then turn the big wheel clockwise....I think that will do it.

5. Tim

Use the big wheel on the back of the camera, not the one on top.

6. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

I got it. ; I just had to turn the on/off switch to the 'S' option and then turn the wheel. ; I knew it was something easy. ; Thanks for the memory job though.

7. Tim

Good!