a few from carousel of progress

Discussion in 'Hidden Mickeys' started by Tim, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

these are some classic HM's from the COP.....

1. an abstract sorcerer's apprentice painting in the final scene
    2. a plush mickey under the tree in the final scene
    3. a sorcerer mickey hat in the exercise scene

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. tiffany

tiffany Member

Of the many times I've been to MK, I have yet to experience the carousel of progress (at least that I can remember). It's still there, right? I'll have to check it out this weekend if it is.

3. Tim

yup, still going strong.... still cheesy as ever. i love it!

4. Dan

Dan Member

I'm astounded I never noticed any of those. That sorcerer hat one looks so obvious. Very cool, these are some of the most.. well, blatent hidden Mickey's I've ever seen. I mean normally it's just a shape that resembles Mickey Mouse ears, but a plush Mickey hiding under the tree? I love it.

5. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Can't forget about the Mickey Nutcracker. Its hard for me to take pictures in here due to lighting.

6. I understand there's a picture of Walt himself hanging on one of the walls during the Carousel of Progress. I've seen it before too, but I can't remember for the life of me now which scene it was in. :-\

7. Tim

hmmmmmmmmmm.... never heard of that one

8. gary

gary Member

i think my wife holds the record for number of times viewing the same scene, 4, stuck on carousel with her sister jan 06, and then same scene 2 times with me during mousefest 06