A not-so-magical Disney vacation

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Northernmouse, May 13, 2009.

1. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

This article had me fumming http://www.cnn.com/2009/TRAVEL/05/01/di ... newssearch it's rediculus that CNN ran it as a headliner on the website last friday. What makes me mad is that Disney actually compensated the family. Nothing there seemed like a big deal that Disney wouldn't have been able to fix on the spot. Tickets upgrades are done all the time. Same with moving rooms if your not happy. The're is a lot more to this story that the family is leading on.

2. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

3. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

4. scratch

scratch Member

I've dealt with the GG people before.................... :-X

5. deblen4

deblen4 Member

This person had some odd problems and it would be hard to believe he is stating facts. ;
    I've never seen a 5 hour line up just to get a fast pass? ; 5 hours, I don't ever remember seeing a 5 hour wait for any ride? ; 2 or 3 hours during Christmas or Easter maybe. ;
    I wonder what the problem was with the dining plan that required them to spend hours figuring out the bill? ; Did the restaurant continue to serve them coffee and drinks while they were trying to figure it out ;)
    I'm a little surprised that they were reimbursed for over $1000! ;
    You know what they say the squeaky wheel gets the grease! ; Maybe I should complain more on my next trip and I can then use the $1000 refund to book another trip!
    :D

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

The 5 hours was the Fast Pass return time not unreasonable for popular rides and busy times lucky they even got fastpasses I hate to see what they would do if the fastpasses were out.

7. deblen4

deblen4 Member

Got it. ; Guess I mis-read that. ; Yes i would be happy to get a fast pass. ; You at least have a choice to either return or wait in the line up. ;