Animal Kingdom Lodge panorama

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Dan, Nov 7, 2006.

1. Dan

Dan Member

http://dan7790.photos.de.com/p35878814.html

I don't know if that link is going to work, I'm trying to test it but Internet Explorer is suddenly refusing to go to ANY page for me.

I can't post it here because it's WAY beyond the image size limits for these forums. I just can't resize a panorama so it's 800 pixels wide, it would have been 196 pixels tall.

Click on the "full size" button on the bottom button bar to get the full sized image.. and then you'll have to make sure your web browser isn't resizing it to fit the screen.

It's not a technically fantastic picture, but I'm always impressed by how well panoramic shots turn out without any planning whatsoever. I just guess with how many pictures to take and how far to rotate the camera for each shot, and hand hold the camera while I'm doing it. Photoshop makes it easy, plus with everything being farther in the distance the irregularities of hand holding it and not rotating it about the focal point don't show up as strongly.

This is the savanna overlook at Arusha Rock, surrounded by the Arusha savanna. The more I look at this the less I like it, the vegetation completely obscures the center section of the overlook, the skies are hopelessly blown out.. but I'm on a mission to make a post in an empty forum, so here it is.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. whitewatersf

whitewatersf Member

I like the photo. It shows how open this resort actually is. Someday I will stay there. Someday

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

now that it went DVC we are planning on staying there as well