Announcing Pixelmania 2011!

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

The Magic in Pixels is proud to announce that Pixelmania 2011 is scheduled for October 20-23 in the Walt Disney World Resort. Hoping to build off the fun and excitement of Pixelmania 2009 and Pixelmania 2k10, this TMIP-signature event is sure to be fun for Disney Photography Buffs of all skills and experience levels. There is a lot more information coming very soon, but for now, please be sure to mark your calendar and plan on being at Walt Disney World during this fun and informative event and join your fellow Disney shutterbugs in the event. Accommodations are being handled by Allison Jones of Destinations in Florida.com, so be sure to stay tuned for some great rates and deals!

Notice the date change! ; This year, Pixelmania is breaking with the early December and invading Walt Disney World in late October so we can partake in all of the spooky Halloween goodness, including Mickeys No So Scary Halloween Party! ; This should be a real treat for all who can attend, and hopefully that includes YOU!

For more information, go to Pixelmania.us and follow @TMIP_Pixelmania on Twitter.
    CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL ARTICLE!

2. ELinder

ELinder Member

WooHoo! Grip it and R.I.P. it. LOL, I love that!

Erich

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I am sooooo looking forward to this, ; I can't wait!

Yet another Incredible poster.

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Start the work schedule planning and cruise planning for next year to see if I can fit this one in...hope so, as it's always a good time. ; If my next cruise hits the 2nd week of November, I should be OK - if it goes over Halloween weekend, probably not. ; But I'm definitely going to try!

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

That lanyard card is sweet. ; Currently booked in at bay lake, but might try and jump over to boardwalk when it opens up in a couple of months. ; Can't wait to see everyone back. ; (fyi... I saw that Jim korkis is doing a reading/signing of his book at the Orlando public library)

brought to you by an (HTC) "Incredible" Guy.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Damn! ; I had a great time at the only meet I went to. ; I REALLY want to figure a way to swing this, but I am not to sure it is in the cards. ; I will keep hoping and not let the door close on this!!

7. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

I guess I get the best of both worlds.

Tagomania, Tagrel.com's yearly gathering, is the same weekend, so I get to attend Pixelmania without missing out on seeing my Tagrel friends.

I just need to decide whether I want to make a costume this year. I skipped MNSSHP in 2010 because my Dad was with me, but in 2009...

[​IMG]

8. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Looking forward to it... the DM crew will be there.

9. Looking forward to it. I'm going to do everything i can to make it.

10. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

That's great! ; Wonder if Dave will be on the plane with me again like he was for back in 2008 for Mousefest. ; Will have to check and see the Tagomania schedule.

11. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Tim, can I use the graphic to promote Pixelmania are will you be coming out with others? ;

12. goofy101

goofy101 Member

hey! this falls right in the middle of our family vacation in Florida next year, so if you dont mind a brit tagging along for a day maybe two I'd like to meet you guys

13. Tim

paul, i've known you virtually for a long time now. ; it will be nice to put a face to the name. ; welcome!

14. Tim

jump on it! ; i have a passcard that is the front and center shot if you want that as well.

15. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

That's good news, I've been trying to get to one of those. Looks like I'll be squeezing in a couple of Tag meets this year.

16. Zeagle

Zeagle Member

Sweet!!! Looking forward to Halloween this year :)

17. gary

gary Member

yo yo yo, i be there. ship me the front on card/pass, i need it for my website so i can do a little early promo

yo jason, let's plan on sanaa straight up certain, that was good eats

18. mSummers

mSummers Member

Have fun guys! ; I won't be able to make it this year.

19. Tim

that's too bad. ; it was nice getting to finally meet you.

20. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I'm sorry that those of you that can't make it won't be there, but I am glad to see that there are a lot of you returning. ; I am SO excited for Halloween this year!