Announcing Pixelmania 2k10 (FINALLY)!

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, May 20, 2010.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

The Magic in Pixels is proud to announce that Pixelmania 2k10 is scheduled for December 2 - 5 in the Walt Disney World Resort. ; Hoping to build off the fun and excitement of Pixelmania 2009, this TMIP-signature event is sure to be fun for Disney Photography Buffs of all skills and experience levels. ; There is a lot more information coming very soon, but for now, please be sure to mark your calendar and plan on being at Walt Disney World during this fun and informative event and join your fellow Disney shutterbugs in the event. ; Accommodations are being handled by Allison Jones of Destinations in Florida.com, so be sure to stay tuned for some great rates and deals!

Pixelmania is a gathering of Disney photography, friends, and fun and is designed to be a low-stress, open-ended get-together where we can all learn and share together. ; The schedule is flexible, with plenty of down time so you can enjoy your favorite dining and attractions, while still having fun in the company of your fellow photogs and online friends. ; Events range from in-park walk-throughs and attraction hopping, to enjoying the decorations and festivities of the world-class resorts. ; Last year's event even featured a few surprises, and unfortunately a bit of rain as well. ;

For more information, please go to http://www.themagicinpixels.com/pixelmania/111-pixelmania-announcement

2. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

AWESOME Tim!

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Ohhhh YEAH! ; It's official. ; And I'm officially booking my DVC. ; You know I'm in!

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! ; I mean, really, Tim had already told me this was tentative but not firm. ; But to get final Confirmation... WOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOT!! ; I will be flying in on November 28th (and out on the 6th) if anyone else is arriving early.

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

:'(

I'm probably going to be out of vacation time by the end of summer between my DL trip and another 2 trips to Boston/NH.

Semi-good news is that I'll probably be back in the World the full week before Memorial Day 2011 for a conference.

At the Boardwalk again, so I have no idea where I'll be staying....

6. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Your link says Dec 2, 2009 - Dec 5, 2010, I wish it lasted a whole year!!! ;-)

7. Roger

The fun never ends!

8. Zeagle

Zeagle Member

Great News! Count me in :)

9. Tim

That little typo has been fixed. ; Whoops. ;

10. mSummers

mSummers Member

I'm out of vacation time too... maybe next year

11. ELinder

ELinder Member

WooHoo! rain, rain, go away...

Erich

12. Tim

Does that mean you're in?! ; ;)

13. ELinder

ELinder Member

You betcha!

Erich

14. Tim

Sweet!

15. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

We (some flickr folks) are tentatively planning a photography trip in early or mid-December anyway, so I will push for these dates!

16. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

As I am going to be living there, I am SO in, I just have to see how I have to manipulate my work schedule to make it every day. ; Can't wait!

17. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

the fun never stops

-S

18. Tim

So will team Canada be making an appearance?

19. Roger

So I'm not going to be out of vacation time after all..... ; ;)

20. Tim

See you there?