Are you ready to Ruuuuuummmmbbblee?

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by RedOctober25, Jun 16, 2018.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Last night WWE rolled into town ahead of the big PPV event in Chicago this weekend. I was lucky enough to get front row seats by the steps up to the ring. However, if I were able to get front row on the sides I would definitely have preferred that, as the corner posts blocked the viewing angles some (and would have wrestlers standing in front of me if it was a tag match). The other thing I found out is that if you are using burst mode on your phone to get the perfect action shot, don’t hold the camera up the entire time while shooting. They will think you are taking video (yes, I got a “talking to” by security towards the end of the show). All in all I had a great time. I had not been to a live event since around 1999 or so... and I got to “low-five” (think “after a little league game” handshakes) a lot of the wrestlers as they walked to and from the ring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The look on this kid’s face says it all.
    [​IMG]
    The Faces (“Good Guy wrestlers... aka Babyfaces) were very good about interacting with the fans before and after their matches. Signing a quick autograph or taking a selfie. They were definitely all about the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mSummers likes this.