Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by Tim, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Ah.....there you are!

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Tim, how do you focus on these things? ??? :eek: ???

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Tim

i look through the camera and half-press the shutter :)

look for an area where light and dark come together such as the side of the middle head or something similar. disneyland's haunted mansion's animatronics are a bit brighter and easier to see than wdw's so shots inside were easier to get. i actually prefer DL's mansion to the one in wdw, but the exterior in florida is awesome.

4. LOL! It must be the 300D coupled with f/5.6 problem then. Because I can't get them to focus at WDW HM

5. Tim

20d with 28 f1.8

6. that explains it! :eek:

7. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Must have been their recent renovation in the last few years. I heard WDW's is in desperate need of a major overhaul. But WDW has one additional room.

And Tim, your Bride is yesterland. They've...changed the Mansion this year.

And given her a storyline that you can follow.

If you want spoilers, just ask.

8. Tim

very familiar with the changes made to the DL mansion and i am very much hoping that they find their way to WDW. the new leota modification was awesome, havent seen the new bride as of yet. next summer.

9. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I kind of prefer the new bride, it just took seeing her in person to make up my mind though.

10. joedisney

joedisney Member

Very cool capture Tim!

11. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

[​IMG]
    These guys(even the bride) were hanging out near the exit of the HM at WDW during Mickey's Not-So-Scary Party. By their green writsbands I'd have to say they were paying guests. Really cool group.

12. Tim

i've seen that group somewhere online before. what a really cool idea for a costume theme to wear to the parties.