Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Coming to the Magic Kingdom

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Northern Sorcerer Mickey, Apr 21, 2007.

1. The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is coming to the Magic Kingdom on September 10th inside Cinderella Castle. ; It will occupy the space currently known as the King's Gallery which will close on July 5th. ; Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is expected to open September 10th.

2. dvcbelle

dvcbelle Member

Is that in addition to the BBB in DTD? ; I think it is a very smart move, ; I took my dd to the BBB and then headed over to MK for dinner at CRT. ; It will do well in that location but I hope it doesn't replace the one at DTD.

Thanks for the info.

3. My DD8 did this on our Sept.07 trip - wow! ; What a revenue-generating idea for Disney. ; 12 chairs full of little girls (have to be 3) all clamouring to get done up. ; 3 levels of pkgs from about $40 to $200+. ; Disney photopass photographers there to capture every minute. ; My DD said it was the highlight of her trip.

4. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

My two DD's had it done and they loved ; it.

5. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

This one is in addition too the one in DTD. ; :)

6. My DD8 had it done at the Magic Kingdom one. ; I believe that opened on Sept.10th, and she had her appointment the first two weeks it was open. ; What a franchise this will become!