Big article in the Toronto Star

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by highland3, Oct 8, 2007.

1. highland3

highland3 Member

2. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

You rarely see a thread mentioning EPCOT and the Canadian Pavaillion, with out the following coming up.
    I on the other hand think they should sell poutine and steamies.

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

LOL...Ham Ham that image is funny. ; Could you imagine all the Canadians going there for their morning Timmies?? ; I seem to remember on year when Sean and I were taking a shuttle back to the airport we met a wife of a guy that owned a Timmies or two in Ontario. ; I think that was there second trip to WDW in a week, or something absurd like that.

Me personally, want the beavertails. ; Everytime we went it was closed and correct me if I am wrong but they are no longer making them there? ; I love the beavertails and their doughy, sugary goodness. ; Looks like I will have to travel back home to get one of those.

4. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

Oh my....that is hilarious!!!!! ; ; That would be my first stop!!!! ;

Minnie: ; they used to have Beavertails...not sure why they took them out! ; Our kids loved getting them when they were at Epcot!

5. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

I also posted this over at the Disboards. Fun with Photoshop

Good news everybody.
    Wilt Disn-eh has just announce YOAMTB.
    Year of a Million Tim Bits.
    New pavilion at EPTCOT.
    Experimental Prototype Tims Community of Tomorrow.

[​IMG]

6. MJGirl

MJGirl Member

I love the photo of Timmies, and I remember last time at Le Cellier, asking them about Poutine while waiting to get seated. ; I can't believe you can't buy it anywhere there. It is such a Canadian thing eh!

7. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I love the beaver tails unfortunately the have been gone for a while. Imagine beaver tails and timmies what a way to start a day at Disney.

8. realfam

realfam Member

I'm amazed a Timmies has not been done yet. ; It would make a fortune there. ; Plus increase the amount of publicity for Tim's and Epcot thoughtout Canada.