candlelight processional list...

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Sheila Gallant-Halloran, Jul 27, 2009.

1. realfam

realfam Member

Good find,,,,,,,so far were there during TBA and Andy Garcia. ; We did the processional last year and it was absolutely maverlous. ; Just another thing to get you into the christmas spirit. ; Can't wait!!!! ; (OK,,, I can since I'll be there in August and October before this trip) ;D

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Hmmm...wonder who the TBA is. ; Even though we might be there for a few of the nights, I doubt Kailey will be sitting long enough for us to enjoy it. ; Maybe we will be one of the ones watching from the outside.

Realfam...you just had to rub the two other trips in huh?

3. realfam

realfam Member

Sorry.....,,but ya I did! ; Did I mention our season passes! ; Oopps sorry again,!!! LOL

No worry about Kailey. ; We did it last year with our DD (10 months at the time). ; We sat to the side and she just slept in her stroller. ;
    We'll have to hook up down there so the kids can play

4. scratch

scratch Member

It's a do not miss event!

Last year we saw Angela Bassett and her husband Courtney! ; They were fabulous! ;

It's hard to say who were my favs though, because I've managed to see Gary Sinise, Levar Burton and I can't remember the others right now but all bring their own special to the readings! ;