DHS - Star Wars Weekends

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by ddindy, Nov 28, 2014.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

In keeping with the new format of posting photos in park/attraction specific threads, here's a thread for all of your photos from Star Wars Weekends.

2. ddindy

3. ddindy

I can't believe that I haven't posted my annual Zam Wesell glamour shot yet. Here's 2014's photo.

[​IMG]
    Zam whammy

4. ddindy

5. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

This is actually a decent location to watch the fireworks from in Hollywood Studios...

Its a tough location because the foreground is very dark. ISO 64 gives a lot of leeway in bringing up the shadows in post.

[​IMG]
    Fireworks Friday Star Wars Style
    by Dave Kliment, on Flickr

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very cool shot Dave! And a good thing it was not on ISO Auto!

7. ddindy

In case you haven't been watching the new Star Wars Rebels cartoons, here's one of the primary characters, Ezra Bridger. His light saber is also a blaster - kinda cool.

[​IMG]
    The new kid

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very nice shot! And I do love that show!!

9. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Best Star Wars character name ever? Elan Sleazebaggano. Sold Death Sticks at the club on Coruscant.
    Disney should have him selling churros... what could go wrong?

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

LOL! That dude was also in the Matrix! (the actor, not the character)

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

[​IMG]

Here is your boy @Tim

12. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

And here he is as Mouse in the Matrix
    [​IMG]

13. ddindy

Back to the "real" world of Star Wars: Jango Fett found his son Boba wandering around again. I hope he's taking the kid to get some proper shoes.

[​IMG]
    Fett and son, bounty hunters

14. ddindy

Paying extra for the Feel The Force package paid off this year, now that we learned the ropes. Here's another great character shot from the parade: Ashoka Tano, Anakin's padawan from the Clone Wars.

[​IMG]
    Back at ya

15. ddindy

If the Emeror's Royal Guard are around, the Emperor can't be too far away.

[​IMG]
    Seeing red

16. ddindy

I love how there's always a rare character or two among the members of the 501st Legion in the Legends of the Force Motorcade. You may recognize this sneaky devil from his brief appearence outside of docking bay 94 in Mos Eisley. You probably didn't know his name is Garindan, though.

[​IMG]
    Spy vs. ???

17. ddindy

I've posted photos of the 2012 and 2013 versions of my Star Wars Mystery Girl. Here's how she looked in 2015, lovely as ever and with her fourth different face.

[​IMG]
    Mystery girl 2015

18. ddindy

I guess this thread is now officially "historical." These Imperial TIE fighter pilots of the 501st Legion are dressed appropriately to mourn the passing of Star Wars Weekends.

[​IMG]
    RIP SWW

19. ddindy

20. ddindy

WIth the impending release of The Force Awakens, I'm blasting out a bunch of SWW photos. Here's Kit Fisto heading backstage after the post-parade welcoming ceremony.

[​IMG]
    Heading to the Premiere