Disney Cruise Line comes to Texas

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by Chris B, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Chris B

Chris B Member

Disney Cruise Line is coming to Galveston, Texas. ; Signs are springing up everywhere in Dallas. ; This one is about three miles from my house in Plano.

[​IMG]

We are cruising in September. ; May try to catch another cruise since it is so close to home.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Interesting.

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I see the ship will be berthing in Galveston until May 2013 (beginning fall 2012) when it goes across the Atlantic....oif course you can pay for that trip as well!

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

They are also going to New York this year, and I was hoping that someone from the area can get in to the port area and take some shots of it to post here. ; It would be nice to see the ships in all of the new ports around the country and around the world.

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Your wish is my command! ; I have been planning for a year to be taking shots of the Magic in NYC. ; I am going to try and get some shots near the Verrazano Bridge too! ;

The Fantasy is being christened in NYC on 3-1-12, so I may be making a trip into the city that night also.

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Awesome, I can't wait to see what you get.