Disney News

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by canadianman30, Jan 12, 2010.

1. canadianman30

canadianman30 Member

The Finale Season of Lost to Debut on February 2nd!Source: ; ABC
    ABC has finally announced the date for its Lost season six debut, which will kick off with an all-night event on February 2nd, 2010. Here is the official word from ABC:
    "ABC announces the premiere of the sixth and final season of Lost, with a special all-night event on Tuesday, February 2. A recap special will kick off the night from 8:00-9:00 p.m., ET, followed by the much anticipated two-hour premiere from 9:00-11:00 p.m.
    The series will then air in its regular time period - Tuesday nights from 9:00-10:00 p.m., ET - beginning the following week, on February 9."

'Pirates 4' Gets an Official Release Date
    Disney has just officially announced that Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides will be released in theaters on May 20, 2011. They made the announcement on their Facebook page. Currently, nobody is attached to the film. Not Johnny Depp. Not Gore Verbinski.
    No more information is known, but I'll keep you updated.
    Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

2. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

I really hope that Johnny Depp is a part of the project, otherwise I think they will be wasting time and money

3. realfam

realfam Member

I can't wait to watch on it the big screen while aboard the Disney Wonder in the carribean this August...