Disneyland Hotel?

Discussion in 'Offsite Hotels, Dining and Shopping' started by NiaIsabelle, Apr 29, 2014.

1. NiaIsabelle

NiaIsabelle Member

My family and I are going to disneyland two weeks from now and I was wondering if you guys have any hotels, restaurants, stores or anything that you may recommend when we go there? I hope this will be a fun trip.

2. iTinkSo

iTinkSo Member

On Harbor Blvd., across the street from the main walkway to Disneyland, we like to stay at Camelot Inn, Tropicana, or Carousel Inn. There's also a Fairfield Inn and a Best Western.

Restaurants in that immediate area are: IHOP, McD's, Mimis's, Quiznos, and Tony Roma's.

Our favorite restaurant, Storytellers' Cafe, is in the Grand Californian hotel. Earl of Sandwich, Rainforest Cafe, and ESPN are all in Downtown Disney.

3. DisneyDreamer

DisneyDreamer Member

We also stay across the street on Harbor, The Tropicana. There is also a Denny's, a Pizza Press (in the Carousel I believe). I know if you go to the Anaheim tourist website there are IHOP and Pizza Press coupons you can print. There is also Rainforest Cafe coupons there. That is in down town Disney.