Halloween Horror Nights for the Timid

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by ddindy, Aug 8, 2018.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Prior to Pixelmania 2018, I'm spending a few nights at Universal's Cabana Bay. I figured I might as well cross Halloween Horror Nights off of my bucket list. Someone told me that most of the park is open, so I don't have to spend all evening getting the shirt scared out of me.

While purchasing my event ticket, I browsed the additional options available and found that they offer daytime tours of the HHN houses. Here is what the web site has to say about the Behind-The-Screams: Unmasking The Horror Tour:

Take this daytime V.I.P. tour for a lights-on look into how Universal Orlando’s Art & Design team transforms the biggest names in horror into houses.

Choose from a 3-house or 6-house tour. Theme park and event admission are not included and not required.

Tours Include:
    • Commemorative R.I.P. Tour lanyard
    • Personal guide for an informational walking tour and lights-on inside look at the year’s Halloween Horror Nights event and up to three (3) houses per tour (six (6) for the combination tour product).
    • The chance to photograph select rooms in select houses
    Tours are offered on the same days as HHN, Wednesday through Sunday. Like MNSSHP, the price varies by date. The price for October 21, the day I am going, is $89.99 for three houses and $139.99 for six.

So if you want lift the coffin lid and see how the cadavers are made but don't want to buy a Universal park ticket, here's your chance.

Nancy AK likes this.