Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by jbwolffiv, Nov 28, 2013.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I have many things to be thankful for this year, too many to list, but most of all family, friends and health. ; I want to wish all of you TMIP'ers a Happy Thanksgiving this year and I am looking forward to seeing many of you next week!

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

Happy Thanksgiving!

3. ELinder

ELinder Member

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Have a great time next week. Wish I could have made it. ; :(

Erich

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Right back to you, Erich. ; Shame we will be missing you this year.

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Happy turkey day to all! ; Getting ready to head to the family house and get the Thanksgiving cooking and prepping ready - we're having a smaller family gathering this year with only 12 of us - our usual is 16, but we have some travelers in the family this time who decided to go to S. France for the holiday...so they miss the family spread.

Looking forward to next week - and all my praying for some COOL weather for Pixelmania has been falling on deaf ears...looks like it's unfortunately going to be sunny and warm. ; All you northerners are going to love it - I'll be the grinch of the gathering who wanted some highs in the 50s and bright sunshine. ; :(

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I am one who is pretty psyched that so far it looks like about 79 each day. ; Already too cold up here for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

You're not the only one. ; I would prefer high 50's to low 60's to the mid to high 70's....

Sent from my iPad

8. Happy turkey day to all and here is another vote for cool temps! Every time I come it's record heat and humidity for Florida so blame it on me : (

~Joanie

9. underh2odoc

underh2odoc Member

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Looking forward to seeing you all next week. No matter the temp it's gonna be warmer than Syracuse - single digits this Sunday.