Have you ever photoshopped any one..

Discussion in 'The Digital Darkroom' started by lightslicer, Mar 10, 2014.

1. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

All in the name of love-I am not talking taking a blemish off- or skimming away a few pounds..lol in the excitement of the hunt- we did not get a good picture of the whole animal and the happy hunter and guide. Best shot of animal- has the guys head tops cut off- best picture of guys holding antlers have most of animal body cut off..all shot at night- but not by me.- I was more concerned about how much pain DH might be in.He cant get down to the animal so the normal shot/antler/hunter head shot wasnt possible ; So I have spent the last three hours doing my best...to make a picture of happy people and a whole animal....Of course the best pictures of the antlers is what he is after.... ::) and that is of course not the best picture in a long shot......between LR and Photoshop- I got it done. In all my excitement of shooting pictures of the live stuff- we missed the real "money shot" of the trip for him and for that I am sorry. :-\ :'(

Any one else out there- do any compositing- to make someone else happy. ;)
    Peg

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Just for fun, and nothing that intense...
    [​IMG]
    (Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes as part of the Outsiders with Miley Cyrus as PonyBoy)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Way to go Red! ; :bstar: :star: :rstar:

~Joanie

4. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

Good job! Red

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Ralph Garman (the other photoshopped person) and Kevin Smith do a weekly "Hollywood News" podcast. ; One of the segments is where fans put them into situations they normally would not be. ; This photo made the podcast back in December, and was done only with the use of my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk