Highlights from the Night Time Photo Tour, Mousefest 2006

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Here are some of the highlights from the tour....each photo represents a stop along with the way a particular point of emphasis on the shot.... enjoy and feel free to ask questions.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. nrose101

nrose101 Member

Mine came out just like this too..except someone I formatted the flash drive ::)

3. gary

gary Member

ok here's my first from night tour, pretty much the same view, added a little velvia action, courtesy of dan, not too much since i tend to like my colors over the top saturated, i really learned a lot from T-MIP, on that tour, i now have my printable castle shot
    gary

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

4. gary

gary Member

not sure if this will be the print, i have a couple others to look over

5. nrose101

nrose101 Member

Nice one!

6. gary

gary Member

i might even be tempted to post this one to the brag board, and that's the first time i've ever made that statement in public
    all thanks to T-MIP

YOU DA MAN!

7. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

WOW great shots G-Money. And even tho I used a point and shoot I had a lot of fun with T-MIP tours.

8. Tim

wow, we have g-money, t-mip, and w-to the i- to the L- i m (said exactly as it reads, folks) all in the same thread. gary, you created a monster with the names, dude. what was byron's name again?

9. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

big b? I don't remember his err, but none the less great times at FreezeTastic!

10. Tim

yeah, FreezeTasmic! was something i was not prepared for or ever would have expected. it's a bit off topic, but for those who don't know, mickeywill, aubandpilot, and me all went to see fantasmic! friday night during mousefest and it was about 40 degrees. we sat front and center right off the water and froze our butts off.

11. gary

gary Member

glad to see i'm not the only night owl on here, and it wasn't any better sitting in candlelight processional that evening, although brian denehy did a good reading job
    gary

12. gary

gary Member

another t-mip guided shot from tommorrowland, once again all hail tim, :D

13. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

These are probably my best from the photo tour:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. nrose101

nrose101 Member

Great castle shot, and picture of tomorrowland with big brian!

15. gary

gary Member

credit to T-MIP for suggesting the shot and how to set up camera parameters, but 0, nada,zilch to the photographer for the poor job of framing, i could blame the 95% viewfinder but somehow that doesn't seem to be the problem, at least i now know this could be a great shot in the hands of someone that paid attention to ALL THE DETAILS. hanging my head in photographic shame
    gary

16. gary

gary Member

one from during wishes /rose garden meet
    gary

17. AUBandPilot

AUBandPilot Member

OK...I know I've got to start somewhere. Here's my first MF post. Of course during Tim's Night Time Photo Tour....after being threatened to be thrown out of the park. ;)

18. Hi Everyone, I've got the first days mousefest photos up on my site finally, so I thought I'd drop a line here since the photo tour pictures are on some of these pages , for the first day I've posted around 300 pictures and several short, small videos. The first page that includes links to the photo tour is:
    http://www.bigbrian-nc.com/mfst2006/7th-j.htm

the link to this years overall Mousefest trip report is at:

http://www.bigbrian-nc.com/trindex.htm#12.06

Oh and a big SORRY to WillCAD for standing in your picture!

And heres one of MY pictures:

19. Ok heres one more picture from this tour, or the aftermath anyhow...

[​IMG]

This is a composite from several other pictures I took of the folks at Tim Devines Night Time photo taking tips tour in the Magic Kingdom, you can see that I have numbers next to each of the attendees, you can see a list of who I know in this photo (below a larger version of it!) in a new page on my site:

http://www.bigbrian-nc.com/mfst2006/div ... umbers.htm

20. Tim

ok, #11 is haunteddoc (aka dr. jim) and #21 is gary (aka g-money) from these very forums. really cool photo, i hope everyone who isn't identified in this photo will come forward and identify themselves.