New Pixelmania 2011 Merchandise Available!

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Some of the official Pixelmania 2011 merchandise has now been released! ; In the TMIP Store, you can find Pixelmania Haunted Mansion Tombstones and 12"x12" commemorative print, as well as the Official Pixelmania 2011 short and long sleeve shirts, and hooded sweatshirt. ; Please be sure to go over and check it out!

CLICK HERE FOR THE ORDERING PAGE!

The Pixelmania 2011 logo was custom designed for Pixelmania 2011 by Aaron Johnson from WHAT THE DUCK.COM.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Attached Files:

2. Zeagle

Zeagle Member

Very cool :) .... Love the tombstone... lol

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Awesome! ; Don't know what I am ordering, still negotiating my release for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Are we still going to do the tombstones as a secondary tee for the halloween party? ; Also, what is the biggest size the printers have (and do they know how long they are on average)?

5. Tim

i will find out for you. ; the secondary t-shirt for the party is still on as well.

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

Very Cool! ;

7. Tim

Thanks, guys! ; Aaron Johnson from What the Duck has been cool enough to feature our merch on the front page of his site. ;

WHAT THE DUCK. COM

8. Tim

Time is running out to be included in the first batch of shirts that are being ordered, so if you didn't get in on it yet, please do so! ; Everyone who has placed an order is in the queue and ready to go once the first batch gets sent it.

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Tim, I sent my shirt to the printers this morning. ; They should get it by mid-week (due to holiday). ; I included a short note with your name and a small image of the artwork.

10. Tim

10-4, thank you.

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Dumb question (I know, I am full of em!), placed order for 2 shirts last night, early enough for first batch?

12. Tim

Yes. ; You're in. ; Thanks. ;

sent from my htc thunderbolt ;

13. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Awesome!!

14. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I put an order in but got a message on your site, that said there was a payment error. ; Can you check and see for me and let me know? ; Thanks!

15. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I got the same error message when I did it Friday night, but Tim said he got the order, plus I got email telling me about the order.

16. Tim

please forward me the error message so i can investigate it. ; thanks.

17. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Yeah I got the email too. It happens when coming back from Paypal, and simply says there was an error during payment processing.

Another Incredible poster.

18. Tim

please forward it to me so i can investigate the problem.

19. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

It did the same to me, but i got the email stating the order was recieved so i didnt think any more of it. ; I think it is a redirect issue.

20. Tim

Red, please forward that message to me. ;

sent from my htc thunderbolt ;