pictures from Movieland Wax Museum

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by Kelly Grannell, Jan 28, 2007.

1. nothing special, just want to share them with you guys. Criticisms, as always, are welcomed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

1) Which one?

2) TNMT? Geez, I remember those movies, and my son is currently going thru a TNMT phase.

3) Freddy's pic is creeeeeeepy. Nice!

3. I don't like the new TMNT movies, too violent. The older rendition is more playful. My daughter, alas, likes the newer version than the older one.

The pics were taken at Movieland in Niagara Falls.

4. Roger

Okay, just wondering. The Movieland Wax Museum closed last year in SoCal next to Knott's Berry Farm (along with Ripley's)

5. Hmm, maybe I should double check for the actual name. I know for sure, however, this place used to be Movieland (exact same statues and all).

6. Roger

No, it's probably correct.

It's just the land is more valuable in SoCal for condos.

Ask Disney, they're putting DVC in the remaining greenbelts next to the Grand Californian, and either going to add a massive DVC project down the street or a third gate on what is now overflow CM parking/former strawberry fields forever

7. Yup, it's still Movieland. I remember that eons ago I went to Movieland in California (maybe 1983).

Regardless, here's the link to Movieland in Canada. Funny that the quality of pictures they use are very amateurish.

http://www.cliftonhill.com/niagara_fall ... ax_museum/