Pixelmania 2016 Dates & Roll Call

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by mSummers, Feb 17, 2016.

1. mSummers

mSummers Member

Pixelmania 2016 will be October 19th - 23rd

Here is the tentative park of the day lineup for this year: (SUBJECT TO CHANGE!)

• Wednesday - Universal & Pre-meet dinner Boatwrights followed by Yehaa Bob (Port Orleans River Roost)
    • Thursday - EPCOT
    • Friday - MK, start "noonish", MVMCP party night
    • Saturday - AK including Rivers of Light
    • Sunday - DHS

Note: as stated in the Park of the Day Thread, Saturday and Sunday are subject to change once additional information is known about the nighttime offerings in those parks.

If you are planning on attending, please reply to this post! LOADS of additional information coming soon.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  2. mSummers

mSummers Member

I'll start us off. Arriving 10/15, departing 10/25.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I'm a definite maybe, but you already knew that!

4. I'll be down from Sunday October 16th to Saturday Oct. 29th. (Don't hate the player, hate the game.... LOL)
    I'm in for everything Pixelmania!
    ~Joanie

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

If I can swing it (very expensive house remodel happening very soon) I will be there from Thursday October 20-Monday October 24

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

My plans are to arrive the afternoon of Tuesday, Oct. 18 and head straight to MNSSHP . I'll be flying home to Tuesday, Oct. 25.

7. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

I plan to arrive on Monday the 17th to Wednesday the 26th. Making SW flights tomorrow.

8. The Southwest airline flight schedule for October 2016 was opened on 2/18/2016. The "early bird" gets the worm, (and the low prices and the non stop flights) so those of you flying Southwest best make your reservations as soon as possible.

~J

9. ddindy

I tried to do just that, but the schedule hadn't been released at 5:30 am. I had to wait an hour and book it at work. Lesson learned. But at least I can confirm the above schedule.

10. mSummers

mSummers Member

Got my flights booked this morning. Can't wait!

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I know that many of you have been VERY WORRIED as to whether or not I would attend this year! :D

Even though the renovation is starting in June, I won my NCAA bracket pool and my winnings will cover my airfare and most of my park tickets. I will be arriving on the evening of the 19th and leaving on the evening of the 24th. Booking hotel stay on the ride home today!

mSummers and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  12. Oh THANK GOD!!! I'm coming in off the ledge and back in the building now. At least your life of illicit gambling has Finally paid off for a noble cause.

~Joanie

jbwolffiv likes this.
  13. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

So glad to hear you will be there.

jbwolffiv likes this.
  14. ddindy

I was getting worried. You seemed to have fallen into a black hole. Congrats and well played.

jbwolffiv likes this.
  15. mSummers

mSummers Member

Congrats on the win! Glad to hear you'll be in attendance again this year

16. gary

gary Member

i'll be there, 10/14 to 10/25, unless once again tragic band disowns me and hands my dvc over to michael, and i'll get that fixed, and i'll probably have the gender confused band again

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    Joanie Eddis-Koch and mSummers like this.
  17. donsullivan

donsullivan Member

I'll be around over the weekend starting with MNSSHP on Friday night

18. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I'm booked in just a bit longer than you... I'll be flying in on the 13th and heading home two weeks later on the 27th (and staying at Kidani for the full stint)...

Planning on hitting Universal and HHN on the 14th with a college friend who is flying in for the weekend. And doing the Resort Loop Bar Crawl on the 15th (ending at the Poly)... But the rest of my free days are up in the air for anything impromptu (with the exception of trying to hit as many CharacterPaloozas as possible)...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

Gillian and I will be attending, arriving the 18th and departing the 25th. We are in for Universal on the 19th since we purchased APs in April.

20. rocket2722

rocket2722 Member

I'll be attending. I'm coming down on the 15th and leaving on the 23rd. The first half of the trip will be at Vero Beach working on those Florida coast pics I have become addicted to and then moving to WDW on the 19th.