After discussing the current travel conditions and restrictions, the Planning Board has set August 1st as our decision date regarding whether to hold Pixelmania 2020 or not. August 1st is outside the 45 day cancellation window for even the earliest arrivals and we feel this is the latest we can make an informed decision. Unfortunately Florida’s current 14 day mandatory quarantine for residents of NY, NJ and CT will prevent over half of our regular attendees, including several planning board members, from making the trip. Unless that restriction is lifted it will be very difficult for us to hold the event this year. We are all hopeful that conditions will change between now and August 1st and improve to where we can host Pixelmania 2020, but wanted to give everyone an update on the current issues and decision dates. Stay Healthy!