Pixelmania! - Tree of Life Animal Hunt (12/5/09)

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Scottwdw, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Post them here...

[​IMG]

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shot! ; I love the "flag"

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

ah the "tour group flag"...

4. Paul

Paul Member

Eagle

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Here's a few of mine from around the tree:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

6. PolynesianMedic

Nice group Justin. ; I like the waterfall shot, but the group shots are great also. ; It was so nice to finally meet everyone.

7. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

it sure was nice to get to meet everyone! I wish I could/would have got to more events. i cant wait for next year!

I'll put mine up here soon. I shot this event at iso3200 and 1600 and sepia black and white for fun. I was intrigued by the textures and shadows.

8. PolynesianMedic

Can't wait to see what you got Craig! ; It was nice to meet you and Dina finally!

9. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Here are some of my best. I switched to in camera black and white with a sepia tone and red filter applied. I didnt like the colors of the day since it was so overcast, so I decided to focus on the textures instead. What do you think?

10. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Member

Here are some of my shots.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And, at the end of the Tree of Life Hunt, we had the lithograph presentation :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. zackiedawg

Very nice Craig and Arny! ; Good shots - I like the details...I think I was busy showing a few people some camera details that I didn't take as many detail shots this time. ; Craig, that's a good idea to fight the gloom of the day.

12. PolynesianMedic

Craig that was a great thought to do that. ; I was just amazed at how many animals there really are in that tree. ; I don't think that I have ever taken a moment to REALLY look at the tree the way that I had that day. ; Arny, I'll check out your photo's from home. ; I can't make any ryhme or reason on why some photo's are blocked and others aren't other then where they are being hosted from.

13. Paul

Paul Member

Nice shots everyone, here is another of mine

14. gary

gary Member

did anyone get a shot of the deagle??
    i'm still downloading cards right now, up over 3600, culling the herd starts tommorrow

15. PolynesianMedic

Not the best angle, but here is my catch of the deagle.

16. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Member

Here's my contribution to the great "Deagle" debate :)

[​IMG]

17. zackiedawg

Nope...still not seeing it! ; Can someone draw an outline of the rumored shape so those of us without the vision and creativity can see where it's supposed to be!?

18. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

OK, I am going to play stupid. ; (I konw most you think it's not playing...but) ; what is a deagle?

19. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

A couple of mine-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a couple of Camryn's-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. zackiedawg

Haunteddoc...it's a really big handgun - D(esert)EAGLE. ; :)

Jeff - nice shots from both - I missed that piranha! ; Where was he hiding?