PIXELMANIA! You In?

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, Mar 17, 2009.

1. dinkybean758

dinkybean758 Member

Hello.

I am hoping to join you all on 4th Friday "Point&Shoots are fun" meet. ; See you REAL soon! ; :)

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Excellent! ; Looking forward to meeting you - I think you will win the prize for having traveled the farthest for Pixelmania!

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I think you are right on that one Justin!

4. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

cool! see you there!

5. ELinder

ELinder Member

I just registered for Pixelmania! I'm just starting to look at the schedule, events, and ADRs people have planned. I'm not sure how it's going to work out with the Extra Magic Hours events. Since I live in Orlando, I'm not staying on property, but I do have an annual pass.

Erich

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I think you only need to show a room key to go on the rides, not to remain in the park. ;

7. ELinder

ELinder Member

Ah, that's great news, since I'm really looking forward to doing some night photography. I haven't done much of it, so this should be a real learning experience.

Erich

8. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Are there EMH events? ; Contrary to what the Pixelmania schedule says, Saturday night at the Magic Kingdom is not EMH - the park is open to everyone until 1 am.

9. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Sunday night a DHS is EMH....and so is Friday night at Epcot.

10. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Member

I'm in for Saturday (leaving my home by 5:30am and arriving by 9am at AK) and then doing a Sunday morning breakfast before leaving back home as we have some family events (my Mom's birthday).

I'm doing some mild freaking out as my waitlist for DVC has yet to come in ; :eek:

I'm hoping to get some good news in the next day or two from the folks at DVC :D

11. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Heading out in the AM...see you guys and gals next week! ; I'll be checking in via iPhone and room Internet when I can. ; Those on twitter, you can follow me @Scottwdw.

12. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Good luck Scott! ; Can't wait to see you there. ; I am really getting excited for this.

13. Stitch

Stitch Member

It was very nice to meet all of you, even if it was for such a short time! You are all so talented and I'm disappointed I wasn't able to make it to more meets! For those of you that are sticking around until this weekend I hope to see you again! For those of you that had to leave I hope we get to meet up again. I'm a local, so if you want together on your next trip just let me know! And maybe I can get some of you to give me some private lessons because I'm still a green box girl!

See you at the world!
    April ; :)

Tim, you better do this next year!!!