Plans for those not going to Universal.

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by yensid71973, Nov 21, 2015.

1. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

What is everyone's plans for Thursday that are not going to Universal?

SHALL WE SET UP SOME MEET UP TIMES?

I plan to arrive at rope drop going to Peter Pan followed by Haunted Mansion and usually Jungle Cruise and Pirates.

After lunch heading to go to the Studios. I have FPs for there and plan to stay for the Osbourne Lights.

May be interested in some meet ups.

Joanie has a reservation for San Angel Inn at 5:00pm. There are some seats left.

What are all of your plans?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I'm most likely playing it by ear, but might be interested in some possible meet ups if others are planning to. I'm also hoping to make it to Trader Sam's for the meet up at 9pm.

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I fly in on Thursday, landing at 8:50 am. I hope to be in the Magic Kingdom by lunchtime. I have FP+ for HM, Jingle Cruise and Pirates at 12:45, 1:45 and 3:20. I will be watching the Festival of Fantasy from somewhere in Frontierland so I can then head to Pirates afterward. I am also attending MVMCP that night as I want 4 cracks at that parade this year.

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

My plans are generally MK during the day, though I have no fast passes - I'd be up for meeting at any of those ride locations that start after about 10am - no way I'm hitting rope drop! I'll be doing the San Angel dinner with Joanie at 5 - then I guess a little Epcot roaming afterwards for some night shooting. No plans beyond that - so I could do whatever anyone comes up with for evening, or just wing it from there.