PM2013 - Haunted Mansion

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by zackiedawg, Dec 17, 2013.

1. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Let's see the shots you Pixelmaniacs got on the Haunted Mansion meet. ; And for those who weren't at Pixelmania, there will be some GOOD ones in here! ; Yes, there were some very lucky ducks who got caught at some really nice spots in the ride when it came to a stop several times. ; Some of the rest of us unlucky ducks got stuck in the middle of nowhere both times and were looking at black walls! ; I can't wait to see some of those shots I saw on little LCD screens after the ride.

Here are mine...and I was a mostly unlucky duck not having stopped anywhere good!:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. zackiedawg

Here are a few that didn't come out all that great...no ride stopping, low light, and way high ISO...I tried for a few different scenes inside I hadn't shot before, like the suit of armor and some of the cemetery random scenes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Wow, Justin that attic scene is fantastic. ; Great catch. ; Did you use the NEX for that? ; Was that during a ride stop?

4. Tim

5. zackiedawg

Thanks Tim - the attic scene and the portrait of the couple are from the ride stop - that was all I could see, and I had to lean out of the car a bit to see that as I was sort of in the no-man's land between two sections! ; Those shots were with the DSLR that time.

Nice shot of the hitchhikers - I'd love to get a wider shot like that with the stuff off to the left - I'm usually stuck with APS-C and 35mm lens at the widest, so I can't quite fit all of that scene in the shot!

6. Tim

28mm and full frame for the win!

7. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I've been sitting on this shot for a while, hoping to get a better one. Maybe that will happen at PM 2017. And this time I'll bring my death certificate.

[​IMG]
    Hurry Back