PM2013 - Magic Kingdom: Everything Else

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Justman1020, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Yes, yes... I see that... but we just bought my husband the 24-120 f4 lens for the D90 at that very same sale. I'm thinking that the next lens I "NEED" to buy will be the 70-200. I'm looking into selling a kidney but I can't get anyone in the family to give one up so I can buy that lens..

~Joanie

2. I love your shots and I know the extent that you go to capture the magic so thanks for the compliment! I'm compelled to get that sharp, perfectly composed shot so I'm willing to schlep the heavy stuff around to make it happen.

I think I've seen the dog 's behind shot before, but only once.

I just found out the Festival of Fantasy parade debuts the day we have to leave (Sun March 9th). We have an early flight ; so I am definitely missing it. I will have to wait until August to see it when we make it back again. I was thinking that between making the debut of this and/or the Mine Train coaster I'd rather be able to photograph the parade.... But I will definitely get to do both on subsequent trips.

~Joanie

3. Hearing that has put a wag in my tail! I can't wait!

~Joanie

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Strangely, I never heard anyone yell "Andy's coming!" From my impromptu "I missed the boat ride so I'll watch the parade" meet.

[​IMG]
    No, Andy's not coming

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  5. ddindy

6. ddindy

7. ddindy

Another from the Celebrate the Magic parade. Anybody remember that? Several of the characters seemed drawn to my camera that day.

[​IMG]
    Tweedled

8. ddindy

Two can sound better than one toucan can. But there's only one in this shot.

[​IMG]
    Jolly Bird

Chernabog1940 likes this.