PM2014: Epcot

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by ddindy, Oct 28, 2014.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Post your Pixelmania 2014 Epcot photos here.

2. gary

gary Member

although there are no bagpipes, silent or otherwise in this photo, i still liked the scotland food and wine booth
    [​IMG]

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I was glad we worked this into the schedule this year (even if Disney cut 3 of our planned meets by dumping the live entertainment)!

[​IMG]July 4, 1776 by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Great capture John. The blue definitely pops.

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Jeff!

Only the second time I have wandered back here

[​IMG]By the waterfall by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Here are the Flag Dudes in Epcot, this is a "once and done" for me...

[​IMG]Flags by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

7. gary

gary Member

Yeah, altogether too much of the new entertainment is shaping up as one and done. And when do we get the replacement for miyuki in japan, or has everyone forgotten that we were promised something, never told what, when she was cut/retired. Altgough she was there a very long time, so that might have been an actual retirement

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

But that's obviously Disney's plan. If Disney is trying to cater to those who only come once every 3-1/2 years (which is what has been said on several podcasts) and not the DVCer or APer, then one and done is all they need and then swap out entertainers every three years. Okay, rant over. Hopefully next year we can have a celebration even if it is only the Canadian Holiday Voyagers...

Joanie... Great shots at Epcot. Looking or ward to my time there in 10 days.

9. Hey Red! Thanks for the compliments. Nannette and I will be down from Sunday Nov. 16th to Friday the 21st. We are doing a girls only trip and staying at Pop Century. We will look for you as we run around like two chick(en)s without heads!

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I really like that night monorail shot Joanie! Hand held?

11. ddindy

12. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Saw this on Flickr today, sweet shot! I wish I knew this show better and could anticipate the bursts more. I know, YouTube is my friend!

13. ddindy

I have to admit, in this instance it was just a matter of seeing the show a few days before. ;)

14. Nope, it was on a tripod. I have nerve damage in my left shoulder so I start to shake after a short while holding the camera.

15. ddindy

16. I love the lamp picture Dennis. The angles are superb!

~Joanie

17. ddindy

Thanks, Joanie.