PM2015 Universal Carpool

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by mSummers, Nov 8, 2015.

1. mSummers

mSummers Member

If you're heading to Universal with the group on 12/3, please post here so we can start coordinating carpooling. List your resort and whether you will be renting a car and are willing to pick others up.

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

Carpool List:

Tim's Car:
    1) Gary
    2) Michael
    3)

Dennis' Car:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  3. mSummers

mSummers Member

Michael - Beach Club Villas, no car

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Jeffrey - Animal Kingdom Kidani Villas, no car

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I have a full-size car reserved, staying at Pop.

6. gary

gary Member

gary, staying at beach club villas, no car, has his thumb out, now rumor has it that our leader is renting a car, since his 2 roomies offered to split the cost, and he does need to bolt to the airport sunday night, and since by then he's on tim time, and usually a hot mess at packing, attested to by the amount of gear shipped back to him the next week by gary over the year's, but wheels probably not confirmed until right before his flight down. especially since i've already had to remind him he needs to attend to that pesky pass/ticket issue, before he has NO fast pass options. ahhh, such is the life of a tim wrangler.

Joanie Eddis-Koch and jbwolffiv like this.
  7. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House, no car

8. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

I plan to probably go to Universal and may get a Power Pass. Would love to go for another day after Pixelmania if any one is going. I would be available to go through Wednesday. Unfortunately I would need a ride. So if anyone is going and doesn't mind a hitchhiker let me know.

I don't like the idea of buying a Power Pass and not go until next October.

Are many of you planning on purchasing a Universal Power Pass? https://www.universalorlando.com/Theme-Park-Tickets/Annual-Passes/Non-FL-Annual-Passes.aspx

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  9. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Me...staying at Saratoga, have a car with me, but not going to Universal and not buying power pass. Actually, no real reason to post here! ;)

Just for point of fact though in case any other issues come up during Pixelmania's Disney events that may require car pooling, I can handle 3 more, 4 in a pinch, if needed. But for Universal day, I'm not going.

10. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I will have a car for Michael and Gary and whoever else is in the Beach Club Area.

11. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

All issues have been resolved. We good.

12. mSummers

mSummers Member

Dennis, would you mind picking up Jeff and Jackie at AKL?

Anyone else heading to Universal with us?

13. ddindy

Assuming I actually make it to Pixelmania, I'll pick up anyone who needs a ride. AKL is way out of the way, though, so I expect to be paid in donuts. :)

14. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Just a quick FYI... I might be waffling on Universal due to finance issues. But as of now I am still planning on going and will let everyone know about universal as soon as I figure it out (which would be a day or two prior to PreMeet day)

15. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

I am not sure if I will be going to Universal either.

16. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

For anyone who decides not to go to Universal, don't forget the alternate planning idea of a split MK/Epcot day, including an alternate dinner at Mexico in Epcot for which there's a sign up. You can go it on your own that day, or meet up with a few other Pixelmaniacs for an alternate meet day - or a mix of the two.

17. ddindy

I just paid Southwest for early-bird check-in. That means I'm committed to attending Pixelmania and providing taxi service to Universal.

jbwolffiv and mSummers like this.
  18. mSummers

mSummers Member

Yay! Glad to hear you'll make it!

19. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

So glad you are feelin up to it!! Welcome aboard again!

20. ddindy

Thanks. It will be a challenge, but I'm going to try my best.