PM2k12 - New Fantasyland

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Post your photos from New Fantasyland in this thread. ;

2. fotodave

fotodave Member

Tim was next to me when this happened... they must have did it 3-4 times for their own photos....

Attached Files:

3. Tim

Yeah Dave... ; It was an interesting "photo shoot"

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Wow - next Pixelmania we can have a modeling shoot meet...models to be provided by random guests wanting to do the hair flip shot. ; Nice one, Dave.

Here are a few from New Fantasyland:

Having fun with a 35-year-old manual Konica lens...not bad for $7!:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Going wide with the little pancake 16mm lens with 12mm wide-angle attachment:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Switching to the 55-210 to get some closer shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  5. gary

gary Member

something's fishy in fantasyland

[​IMG]

6. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

I didn't make it to the daytime New Fantasyland meet. Seems I missed a good "show"...

Here's a few night photos from the area:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No hair flippers here. Had to work with the available scenery...

[​IMG]

7. zackiedawg

Very nice Dave. ; I'm looking forward to seeing much more of that area, including night. ; I was just fresh out of my car at MK that day, and wasn't doing the MVMCP, so my time there was short and limited to early afternoon and no rides. ; I'll be there again in a month or so, and intend to see much more at night.

8. gary

gary Member

under the sea

[​IMG]

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice work everyone. ; Dave, I like the composition on that first one. ; I didn't notice that when I was back there

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nice stuff Justin, Gary and Dave! ; I thought this guy was awesome!

[​IMG]
    Gaston by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

11. zackiedawg

He's got excellent character in his face - perfect for a performance CM job - nice job capturing the expression. ; Where and what was he in Fantasyland?

12. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

His facial expression is about as good as when he is in the stage show at DHS. ; Was looking at my photos from that and had some good laughs at Gaston.

Sent from my iPhone...

13. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

He comes out near Gaston's Tavern and by the fountain there to take pics and sign autographs. ; His interaction with the guests is awesome!

14. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

15. Got back on December 16th. I've been so busy I haven't had time to even look at the 12,000 plus pictures I took in 12 days at WDW. This was taken in the late afternoon when the beautiful golden sun was setting upon all the hair flippers and little mermaids.

Attached Files:

16. Tim

12,000. ; Hardcore!

17. Rock and Roll baby!!! As I explained to my non photography oriented friends, that would be 12,000 shots of the same subject, bracketed for exposure and unusable because someone wandered into my shot, with a child on their shoulders, and stopped for 45 minutes to check their messages on their phone in the very spot I was trying to photograph. ; ;)

Gotta love photographing Disney!

~Joanie

18. Here is one of my favorite captures from the Haunted Mansion. There is a lot going on in this picture, but despite it all there is a remarkable lack of noise (as well as subject matter) that one usually sees when photographing the "Dark" rides. this shot is so good I like to think it leaves a lot to the imagination. Enjoy! ; ;)

Attached Files:

19. I call this one Antler Fiesta!

Attached Files:

20. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Tha is an awesome shot of Gaston's... I'll have to get that one when I head back in a few months.

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)