PM2K15 - Citizens of Hollywood - and Holiday Glee Club

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by zackiedawg, Dec 14, 2015.

1. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

If you shot any performances by the Citizens of Hollywood at this year's Pixelmania, including the impromptu 'meet' for the Holiday Glee Club show, share them here!

2. zackiedawg

Since we shot Animal Kingdom earlier in the day, I still had my 70-200mm F4 with me and did some closer portraits during the Holiday Glee Club meet:
    [​IMG]

3. zackiedawg

Officer Peabody:

[​IMG]

4. zackiedawg

Betty Shambles:
    [​IMG]

5. gary

gary Member

and the beautiful if erie dorma nesmond
    [​IMG]

6. zackiedawg

Anyone know this guy's name? I didn't know his character previously:
    [​IMG]

7. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

That's Oscar Mayerwiener. Even though I just saw him yesterday, I can't remember if he's a director or producer.

8. gary

gary Member

i do believe he is the director

9. zackiedawg

Thanks for the ID. I sometimes catch them mid-act and miss some names - I really never paid them much attention at DHS until I started seeing the shots you guys were taking, and talking about how entertaining they were - so I actually started to stop and listen to them more now!

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

And Dennis is the guy to give you their names!!

11. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I try, I try. There's not a good on-line reference that I can find. StudiosCentral.com used to be good, but it was abandoned a couple of years ago when Matt Hochberg got on his Royal Caribbean kick.

12. Thanks for sharing the great pictures. I can not even appropriately express my disgust at this latest round of cuts. it's not like DHS has a lot going for it now that it's morphing into a construction zone for years and years. it's so sad to see what Disney is becoming. Management has certainly lost it's way, in fact I think they've totally lost their minds.

~Joanie

13. zackiedawg

What are the latest cuts? Are they getting rid of the Citizens? I haven't heard that yet.

I am probably one of the very few who really doesn't mind all the construction at DHS - it was always far down my list in 4th place for 'favorite parks' - as it was, I've skipped it entirely for probably 1/2 of my trips to Disney, and if I do go there, it's usually on the first 1/2 day I arrive. So any form of expansion no matter how long it takes will significantly improve that park for me - CarsLand will be the biggest addition in my world, but even as a complete non-Star-Wars fan, just having that new theming and place to walk around will be welcome. It's still likely going to be #4 of 4 on my park list, but maybe not as much of a huge gap between 3rd and 4th (currently, it's #1 an inch ahead of #2 which is an inch ahead of #3, and then #4 is several feet behind that).

14. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I think they cut 12 or 13 of the 29 total citizens... At I think that is the rumor I read elsewhere...