podcast meet

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by gary, Dec 23, 2006.

1. gary

gary Member

aka "who are all those people, are they giving something away", overheard from a bystander walking past the mgm podcast meet
    here's a couple of the leader of the band
    gary

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. gary

gary Member

i decided not to even bother trying to get the flare out of the first pic, good example of why you don't shoot towards the sun unless you have absolutely no other option, location and time of day kind of limited the options for shooting angle, that and a foot tired lazy photographer, always a deadly combo
    gary

3. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

I took a few pics of Podfest 2006 but the only good one is this:
    [​IMG]

On the left is Mark Goldhaber of MousePlanet. I don't know the guy on the right - anybody know who he is?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

his name is bill and he writes for mickeynews.com

really cool guy, i spent some time with he and his wife at MF and they are great people.

5. gary

gary Member

a few more from podcast

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

6. Tim

who's the clown in the last picture?

7. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

I dunno, but he's pointing that big camera at his own face - what a shameless ham!

8. Tim

what an egomaniac

9. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Great shots. I filmed the whole thing probably be on YouTube sometime...waiting for Nathan (Shandy Boy) Rose to start his Disney Video Hosting thing first....... and ya Bill was a great guy, funny and everyone was a lot of fun to meet and hang out with.