POLL, the magic in pixels photo tours, MOUSEFEST 2007

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by gary, Jun 14, 2007.

?

what photo tour would you the mousefest attendees most like tim and staff to do for mousefest 2007,

1. nighttime magic kingdom

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. nighttime epcot

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. other

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. mcvmcp late parade

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. resort decorations tour night

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. resort decorations tour daytime

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  7. nightime downtown disney

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Tim,

Most likely by the time I know if I'm coming down it will be too little, too late. But, you know I'll let you know if I am coming to MouseFest.

I am currently trying to figure out:
    • How to do it without upsetting my wife (her people in the ER may not like her taking time of so close after our Sept trip)
    • How to swing it without getting fired (my employers don't understand my thing for Disney)

I'm sure I can figure out the other minor stuff like finances and accommodations once the other two are worked out.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. karlecat

karlecat Member

Tim,
    My daughter & I will be down for Mousefest as well and are looking forward to joining your tours. We've never been to Mousefest before so I was wondering if my 7 year old would feel out of place with her point & shoot. She has a great eye & it is fun to see things from her angle of view. She is very interested in learning to do more than the "auto" on her camera and really wants to learn (at least from somebody who's name is not "Mommy"!!).

We love lurking about your site here and looking at the pictures. You guys have helped me be braver with my camera (I have a Kodak DX7590). One of these days I'll post some of the pictures I took at Disney during our last visit in April. I'm interested in getting better with dark ride photography. I still believe that if I can "see" it on the LCD...I should be able to "see" it in the picture! However, I think most of my problems are related to my equipment and fear of going over 400ISO!! (too much noise & I still need a lot of post processing instruction/practice) ;D

Catherine

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. biblioadonis

biblioadonis Member

Tim,

I would be happy to make inappropriate comments, bad jokes and generally just make you look cooler.

Besides, with my little SONY Cybershot, you could use me as the "what not to do" example!

I love the idea of photographing a resort.