Snow Day!! (These are getting annoying!)

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by jbwolffiv, Jan 27, 2011.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

As I have stated earlier, I hate the snow. ; This winter is making that feeling all the more firm. ; So I took my post moving snow from the driveway walk to see what the neighborhood looked like.

This I took while plowing the driveway, had to run in and get the camera fast.
    [attachimg=1]

Anyone want to play on the swings?
    [attachimg=2]

Attached Files:

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

What the street looked like at 8:00 am.
    [attachimg=1]

Hoops anyone?
    [attachimg=2]

And another bluejay.
    [attachimg=3]

Attached Files:

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

LOVE them, thanks for sharing!

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i also have a severe disdain for the snow.

5. PolynesianMedic

sounds like you both need to move down here with me. ; ;)

Yet another Incredible poster.

6. Tim

sounds like FLA needs to start paying NJ wages.

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

The biggest reason we dont head south!

8. PolynesianMedic

Yeah, I was thinking that also, but let me tell you that even making less money, we have more money to do as we please. ; I don't know how it works out, but we are able to do more, and have afforded more here than we were able to in NJ. ; Remember, there is NO state income tax, and the rest of the cost of living is cheaper. ; I'm just sayin', think about it. ;)

9. RocketTom

RocketTom Member

Amazing pictures. You may hate the snow, but your camera loves it. Good shooting!

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Tom! ;

11. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

12. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice work John! ; I should have taken some pictures yesterday morning, but I was too busy shoveling[nb]snow was too wet and heavy which kept clogging up the snowblower[/nb]. ; I like snow, but I find it to be annoying when we get less than a foot. ; Then I have to go to work and deal with all of the idiots who don't know how to drive. ;

13. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Michael! ; Being a teacher means I usually dont have to deal with the idiots. ; But after the first storm of each season I am totally done with the snow.

14. HW

HW Member

and more snow coming this week. wonderful.

15. Tim

you ain't kidding. ; gary, howie, and i are uniquely qualified to testify to that one.

16. ELinder

ELinder Member

Another vote for "I sure am glad I live in Florida now". You guys are getting hammered this year.

Hey Jeff, nice snow man! Those snow days sure were fun when you're a kid. The best one I remember, we had huge snow drifts. I walked upwards along one, and ended up standing on the garage roof!

Erich

17. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

And they are calling for life-threatening blizzard here in Central Oklahoma with temperatures dropping to -20 F (with windchill factor).

18. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

That does not sound like fun! ; We are now currently scheduled for 36 hours of precip. ; I say precip since over that time frame I should see pretty much every type of precipitation. ; Just hope it is all rain!!