So who is going to Mousefest 2007?

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Tim, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

kathy and justin have been added to the running list of tmip'ers. See you there.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

We will be at Disney World, so I can't see why we won't be there. You can add Sean and myself to the list.

3. ilene

ilene Member

I wish I was going. It's not in the plans this year. :'(

I do, however, have a week of vacation left this year that hasn't been scheduled .... hmmmm ....

4. Tim

hmmmmm

5. Tim

if you are going to mousefest and i haven't added your name to the first post of this thread, please let me know so i can make sure the list is updated.

6. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Hey Sean and I were just curious, is anyone buying tickets to go to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party while they are down there for Mousefest? Is it worth buying tickets for? Has anyone done the MVMCP before?

7. gary

gary Member

the largest overall gathering at mousefest, outside of the megameet, is usually at the rose garden, for the fireworks at mickeys party, we never miss that one, for many of us it's our first meeting of mousefest of many friends not seen since last year's fest
    and i think it's worthwhile, starts off the holiday mood, great parade, if you can't feel christmasy there, you probably can't feel it anywhere

8. karlecat

karlecat Member

Tim,
    Maredith and I will be there...I have already emailed you about the events.

Can't wait!!! 45 days...but who's counting ;)

9. AprilLizbeth

AprilLizbeth Member

Tim! I'll be there. I have to make it a short trip, the 7th through the 10th, but I am comming! This will be my first Mousefest experience and I am looking forward to it!

10. Tim

oh boy.... 6 days of "HI APRIL!"

11. AprilLizbeth

AprilLizbeth Member

12. gary

gary Member

down to just a wakeup to mousefest 2007

looking forward to seeing old friends, and meeting a few new faces behind the posts from here

i'll be the geybeard guy, with 5d and bag of lenses hanging off my back, straw hat with a mousefest pin stuck up top on the side

13. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

I'll be there & will be there for the photo meets... Can't wait! ;D

14. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome to the boards BTW.

15. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I can't wait to see all of the pictures that you all take. I was so jealous listening to all the podcasts this week as they are all talking about Mousefest. I so wish I could be there. Oh well, Have fun, and don't forget to post those pics and stories, ASAP. Thank you from all of us who can't be there.

16. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I hope to be able to go to mousefest next year. Hope you all have a great time.

17. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I'll be driving up Thursday early afternoon - hopefully in time to make the first Thursday meet...and will be there through Monday. Staying at Saratoga Springs, and using good old Disney transport to get around. I'm the big guy with a goatee for those who don't know me from last Mousefest or Epcot 25th.

Looking forward to it!

18. biblioadonis

biblioadonis Member

My brother and I will be there...you will notice us from our tiny little Sony point and shoots. :'( We are both blond. I am much better looking than my brother, though...

We are doing our best to make Tim's first meet at the MK.

Can't wait!

19. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Dina and I will be at the Saturday night Epcot meet. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

20. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

I will be arriving at noon on Thursday, December 6. Hopefully, nothing will get in the way of my attending Tim's Photo 101 Meet. My wife will be in attendence with me as well. I'm hoping she'll pick up some photo tips so she'll be less apprehensive about taking pictures with my Nikon D80