tamron fixed

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by HW, Feb 26, 2011.

1. HW

HW Member

they did a fast turn around. only 12 days and now it is sharp as it used to be. took it out today to see if they fixed the problems and they did. John the harrier hawk is the bird you saw the other day land in the grass in the distance

Attached Files:

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Really nice shots! ; I am chomping to get back down, really enjoyed it. ;

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Now that I had a chance to see them on my computer and not the phone, I really like that first one. ; The wings are out and ready for touch-down.

4. HW

HW Member

thanks John. here is another heron shot taken just before the other one. it was another overcast day. just not as cold and windy as the last time and a little more light

Attached Files:

5. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Flaps down, too.

Oh, Howie, you sure did miss this lens. ; Excellent captures!

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I think the heron thought I was with you, since he was flying the other way!

7. HW

HW Member

thanks Scott. Yea I did miss it

8. ELinder

ELinder Member

It must be the pilot in me, but that first shot with the feathers being lifted by the turbulent airflow over the wings brought a huge smile to my face. Awesome capture!

Erich

9. HW

HW Member

thanks Erich. like planes they do like flying into the wind. especially the raptors as they can hoover and save energy while hunting