The American Adventure

Discussion in 'Epcot Photos' started by jbwolffiv, Sep 4, 2014.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

While we let my daughter and niece wander around World Showcase my wife and I decided to take in this amazing show. We sat a little closer than I have in the past and I feel it paid off in my photos.

At Least you got shoes mate, there's not a dozen left what can say that.
    [​IMG]Shoes? by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

No, no, ain't nothing gonna ruin today. We are all together, that's what counts.
    [​IMG]Two Brothers by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

And don't forget me telephone, the true hallmark of progress.
    [​IMG]Mr. Bell by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

That's right, Carnegie Steel built this place.
    [​IMG]Mr. Carnegie by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

Of course not! I realize that we are not building this country for a generation alone. I know we've got to expand our parks
    [​IMG]Roosevelt and Muir by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

Spare a dime? Sure buy four of my apples, and I'll loan ya back the ten cents.
    [​IMG]Spare a dime? by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

Well Rosie, think you'll ever get this old tub back in the fight?
    [​IMG]We'll sure try sailor! by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

Well, Mr. Twain, what do you think of our America now?
    [​IMG]Well Mr. Twain by jbwolffiv, on Flickr

2. These are great, John. This show definitely tests one's camera-holding ability.

Ha! Maybe Disney can take a lesson from Teddy and John and do some more with DHS!

3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Great set, John.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

5. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice work John! Sitting closer to the front definitely helps with all of the shows like this. I tend to sit in the back so I don't bother as many people when taking pictures, but when the theaters are pretty empty, I move closer and always get better results.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks Michael! I put the camera on quiet shutter and did not fire off like I do in typical dark rides. And the place was pretty empty as usual.

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

That's where an adjustable monopod comes in real handy... And for Hall of Presidents too.