The Miss Tilly - AT NIGHT??

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Tim, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

We were able to attend the DVC Members Neighborhood Bash at Typhoon Lagoon last night. It was FREE ADMISSION for DVC Members from 930p-1230a as long as you had registered ahead of time. All in all it was a great time with live music and character photos too.

PLUS... you get to see the Miss Tilly at night! This photo was taken with my camera jammed up against a railing and fence post.

Olympus Tough TG-4
    1/8 sec, f/2.3, ISO 1000.
    P8040590.jpg

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Well that's something different for sure! Never got a photo of that in daytime, but definitely never saw a night shot of it!

Tim likes this.
  3. Tim

It was a challenge being that I had a waterproof point and shoot and it took a lot of railing tripod to keep it steady enough for a decent shot.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

We did that same party about 2 weeks ago. We arrived around 7 pm and they were clearing out the non DVC people so we rode Crush-n-Gusher a few times, then went to the wave pool that was closed. When they reopened at about 7:30 or so, my daughter, her friend and I were the first ones to run in! It was great! And it was way more crowded than I expected, but as the night wore on, everything thinned out a great deal. Great time and "free" as well.

5. Tim

We had a really good time at the party last night. And it was nice to see them do something so nice for DVC members.