Timmies!!! I know where my next paycheck is going...

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by RedOctober25, Sep 18, 2013.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Okay, so maybe not the entire paycheck, but seeing as how Green Mtn Coffee has expired the patent on K-Cup technology it is about time this happened. ; Although, if you read one of the 1Star reviews on Amazon we apparently have to spend about $5000 to get he proper equipment to brew the coffee the same as it is in the shop locations.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nice!!!!!!!!

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Even better!!!

5. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

6. I just want all of you to know what an ENABLER Tim is! In repayment for helping him move he offered me a sample bag of that Horton's crack...

I know I should have known better... As Mom used to say, "Just because all the other kids are doing it doesn't mean that you have to..." When I was in college I was a regular Nancy Regan, saying No to this and NO to that! Well, mostly I was saying no.... ;) But time and gravity have taken their toll and my mind must have slipped along with my discs.

I was happy with my Wawa coffee! Dunkin Donuts was just fine with me. Now every time I have to go to New York City I'm secretly happy because I can score some of that liquid bliss..... and fer God's sake... the last time I dragged my butt to NYC they took my gall bladder out!

Now I lurk in the bowels of Madison Square Garden, deep in the innards of Penn Station offering to take Senior portraits for a cup of Tims... Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Curse you you Mother Cluckers! You've turned me into a Horton's ho! ; :'(

[​IMG]

~Joanie
    PS I have a Post op visit scheduled for October first... anybody need a bag?? Mwa Ha Ha.....
    PSS. Laparoscopic surgery is WAY overrated!

Bonus content! http://o.canada.com/2013/02/15/roll-up-the-rim-to-win-creates-a-decade-of-undesirable-drama-at-tim-hortons/

7. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

ROFL .. I sent Tim some from Amazon when his wife gave birth i guess he was passing that stuff out.

Guess i sent too much.

8. I don't know about that Karen... when I spotted the little bag Tim's eyes got huge and a little tear popped out of the corner. He realized that he had to let me take it or I would take my car, loaded with half of his kitchen, and hit the road without him. Maybe I would find the new house... maybe I would find Ebay and sell his waffle iron and seventy teen million lid-less travel mugs.

A girls gotta do what a girl's gotta do....

~Joanie

9. Tim

Sean, it was an extra bag from last year. ; The can you sent me after Caroline was born is going to great use. No deliveries refused!

10. ELinder

ELinder Member

ROFL!!!

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Way too funny!!! ; I did not know there would be Tim's if I helped you move! ; I never would have mentioned the Whooping Cough! ; Ordered 3 boxes of K-cups yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

12. thewuf

thewuf Member

Hilarious post Joanie! ; I don't drink the muddy water energy mud myself, but I'm guessing I shouldn't introduce to the wife? ; Or stock up for Christmas and forever be the hero?!? ; Decisions....

13. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

[​IMG]

Mine arrived yesterday, made my day after Back to School night a little bit better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

14. gary

gary Member

yo yo yo, gimme the timmies or i bust a cap on the photographer

15. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Just stopped by my local Bed, Bath & Beyond to exchange my French press & saw that they are carrying the Timmies K-Cups. ; Unfortunately all they had today was the decaf. :(

Sent from my iPhone...

16. HW

HW Member

I have never had this stuff. I like eight 0' clock and chock full of nuts so is this worth trying?
    hey Tim maybe you can invite me over for a cup. I can bring my camera and teach you photography in return ;D

17. I recommend it, especially if you like those coffees. Timmies is sort of like the opposite of Starbuck$. It's got a really high quality, rich, coffee taste with out the bitter burned flavor profile that you find with Star$$$.

I like Wawa and Dunkin donuts coffee but the Timmies is an elevated cup of coffee IMHO.

Also, did you know that Dunkin Donuts is selling frozen, pre-made donuts now? They are smaller than the shop made ones and they taste terrible. I think many if not all of the DD are using these donuts. Pretty sad if you ask me..... A donut shop that doesn't even bother to male it's own donuts....

~Joanie

18. HW

HW Member

not a fan of overpiced ; SB coffee. dont care for WAWA either. tastes bitter to me although in fairness to them haven't been in a WAWA in years since I quit smoking and no need to shop there anymore. I do like DD coffee. ; as far as the donuts go ate my share in 25 years on the PD but no more now with type 2 diabetes
    will have to give tims a try
    thanks

19. Tim

dude you don't need an invitation. ; the door is always open, my man. ;