trouble with the tapeworm

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by gary, Apr 17, 2016.

1. gary

gary Member

ok so i made a boatwrights wed 6:30 add for 6, HOWEVER no tables for 6 available at skippers from 11:30 to 3:00 pm on our mk day, and that was at 7:30 this mooring, the first day i could make adr's . and i am one of the earliest arrivals this year to pixel mania

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

My window opened yesterday, so if need be I have access to making ADRs. Let me know times and place and I can go into the system and see what's available and then make an ADR if possible. Just let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. The Pixelmania Planning board just wanted to provide an update of the status to the Animal Kingdom dining plans.
    We know we are headed to Tiffins for our lunch time meal and we are intending to book the dining and show package. As of this time the Dining package dates we need are not yet available.

We wanted to let folks know that we are monitoring the situation and when these dated become available the Members of the Planning Board will book the reservations.

Feel free to give us a heads up as to any scuttlebutt you may hear about the release of reservations for our Saturday, Oct 22nd date. The board will then coordinate the making of the reservations.

In the mean time, here is some information on this dining package. Of course because everything at Disney seems to be perpetually up in the air these days these details may change, but we do have a ball park number to budget the cost of this event.

From the Disney site, information for the summer Jungle Book show (Not the Rivers of Light show. The information should probably be close to the same....):
    Tiffins
    • Lunch or Dinner: $67 for adults and $32 for children 9 years of age and younger (tax and gratuity not included)
    • Includes your choice of appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage
    • Disney Dining Plan eligible
    Please note that while Tiffins is available for lunch and dinner with this dinner package, you must dine at this location no later than 2-and-a-half hours prior to your designated performance time.
    • Admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom park is required and is not included in the price of the dining package.
    • You receive your voucher for The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic Dining Package seating at the time of your meal.
    • Plan to arrive for The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic seating 15-to-35 minutes prior to show time. Please use the theater entrance located closest to DinoLand U.S.A. Your seats are not assigned. Rather, you choose your seats within the reserved section on a first-come, first-served basis.
    • The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic Dining Package is available on all The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic show days. There may be multiple shows on the same day and your dining reservation will indicate which show you are booked for.
    • Showtimes may be found on the online calendar, the My Disney Experience app and the Times Guide at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.
    • The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Dining packages will not be refunded due to show cancellation or modification.
    ~Joanie