vampire

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by HW, Dec 24, 2006.

1. HW

HW Member

neighbors mutt

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. barrie

barrie Member

What a funny dog!

3. joedisney

joedisney Member

My son just asked me if this was Chewbacca? :D

4. HW

HW Member

:D LOL Joe. here is a full size shot of her. The first time I saw my neighbor walking her I was a little apprehensive to pet her but she is friendly

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  5. I love that dumb look animals make! ;D
    To me dumb looking in an animal = cuteness

Here's my share of dumb looking dog. His name is Nico.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here are some more dumb looking dogs (pictures taken from the web, not mine)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. HW

HW Member

Nico is cute.

7. HW

HW Member

the white dog is mine. Adopted her 5 yrs ago from a shelter.
    The other is a shitzu that belongs to my ex gal. I made the photo from 2 pics. I took a pic of him with the stuffed bone in his mouth and then a pic of his toy box and then cut out his head with the bone and pasted it into the toy box pic. That was about 7 yrs ago when I first got into digital photography and used a kodak dc280 2.1 megapixel and used adobe photodelux to edit it. He was one cool dog
    my little girl died on June 5 of kidney failure. Broke my heart

8. soooo cuuuuuute!!!!!

9. gary

gary Member

i said i wouldn't do it but i can't stop myself
    yellow lab = tucker

golden retirever = astro ( registered name is copperstars argyle astrologer)

taken last winter back deck of our house around the pool

gary ::)

10. HW

HW Member

my oldest son has 2 golden retrievers. a male named Emmit and a female named Lola. Here is Lola. What great dogs. I like labs also but man the energy level of labs is unreal. go go go

11. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

how 'bout a vampire kitty? he's really cute, this is just a BAD picture of him...