Welcome to WDW 360

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Sean, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Sean

Sean Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to WDW 360 - Your 360° View of all Things Disney

This site is a
    collaboration of three very popular Disney fan, Information and Photography sites that have been around the web for many years.

TheDisneyBlog.com

- A web log for all fans of Walt Disney, The Disney Company, and its many products. Using the theories behind Walt Disney’s family oriented entertainment and education, this blog is intended to be a safe read for the whole family

TheMagicinPixels.com

- The Magic in Pixels is all about Disney Theme Park photography, pictures, and imagery. It is the original and largest community on the web for Disney Theme Park Photography, in existence since 2006. This site features a huge Disney Theme Park Photo Gallery, a friendly and courteous Disney Photography Forum, and a Theme Park Print Store where you can purchase keepsake prints of some of the most incredible fan-photos you've ever seen in the parks!

DisneyMagic.ca

- The very first Disney community dedicated to our friend up north, DisneyMagic.ca is a collection of hardcore Disney fans who wants to share their Disney experiences with other Disney fan and relive the magic of Disney

Within the next couple of weeks you will see a lot of changes on this site and some of
    the favorite sites you have been visiting for years.

Now don't
    fret nothing is going to happen to your favorite sites TDB, TMIP and DM they will still available at the links posted above. We are just moving the forum posting to a more central location where we all can enjoy each others company.

All
    existing user and posts from the DisneyMagic.ca and themagicinpixels.com have been moved to this site.

When logging in please use the account details that you use to use on these sites, if you can't remember your password then you can recover it by following these steps:

1. Click on the Login button
    2. click "forgot your password?"
    3. Enter in your user name or email address
    4. Verify that you are a person and not a robot by entering in the verification code
    5. click "Reset Password"

Details on how to reset your password will show up in your email within 20 minutes. If you have not received an email within 20 minutes please check your junk mail folder as sometimes emails with links in them get dumped into that folder.

On Behalf of John, Tim and Myself I would like to Welcome to WDW360

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    highland3 likes this.
  2. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

:) happy to be here!

Sean likes this.
  3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Thank you to all - hope the new merged forums will be active, and introduce new members from different sites to eachother.

Sean likes this.
  4. highland3

highland3 Member

The new site looks great, with a nice crisp appearance!!

Sean likes this.
  5. highland3

highland3 Member

Are we good to go in terms of spreading the news about the site??

Sean likes this.
  6. ayesell

ayesell Member

Just about to take a look around.

highland3 and Sean like this.
  7. OK, you got me. I'm here.

Sean likes this.
  8. Sean

Tell the world :)

highland3 likes this.
  9. Sean

Welcome Back Stranger.. :)

10. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

I'm sorry- I didnt knock- I just barged in- still looking in all the corners...:D

11. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Looks like we went through the rabbit hole and came out into a whole new Wonderland to explore. Good work Sean & Tim!

lightslicer and Sean like this.
  12. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Loving the new forum. Thank you for all the hard work, and I look forward to the new opportunities.

13. ELinder

ELinder Member

I've officially passed into grumpy old mandom… my first reaction was noooo, why'd it have to change? :eek:

But to grow things have to change, and I look forward to what the future brings.

Erich

14. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Erich, it will take a little time for you to adjust to it - we old-timers can be a little set in our comfort zones! It still sort of jars my mind when I click the link to come here, because it looks so different - but I'm adapting to it slowly but surely. I think Sean's still working on trying to import over some missing threads from TMIP and missing posts, from roughly the last 4-5 days or so. Once all the members find their way here, it should get more lively too.

15. I'm glad to see things expanding! Let the good times roll, eh!

Sean likes this.
  16. Sean

We (Tim, John and Myself) are trying to breathe life and really create a community that has everything for its members. With TDB you get the most up to date news and rumors on Disney, With TMIP you get some of the best photographers around the net sharing their photo's tips and tricks..

Plus with this new forum software, the possibilities of what we can do are only limited by our imagination. As you can see a big part of it is sharing on Twitter, Facebook and Google +.

Things may seem a little different, but to grow you need to make some changes. This is a big project and to my memory i don't remember three sites of this caliber ever doing something like this before.

We will have some growing pains but when you take on a project of this size heads will turn :)

PolynesianMedic and highland3 like this.
  17. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

I made it! I'm in! Nice work Guys!!

18. Excited to be here!! :D

Sean likes this.
  19. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

To my new friends in this endeavor, thanks for being a member and I really look forward to "meeting" a lot of new people. Also, thank you Sean for all the hard work you have put into making this happen. Upward and onward!

Sean likes this.
  20. blackbettie33

blackbettie33 Member

Great to be here, I am looking forward to posting and finding out more about WDW.