What Disney character would you like to be?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by simply934, Jun 9, 2014.

1. simply934

simply934 Member

Everyone has that Disney character that makes them wish they were them to see what it feels like to have that certain power or ability to do something. If I were to choose I would choose to be Tinker Bell because who wouldn't want to fly or have pixie dust? Ha ha Who would you choose?

2. kinary

kinary Member

I would love to be Esperanza or Pocahontas. They were different and kind, they saw beauty where no one else did. And, they had a sort of wisdom about them. I think any way.

3. Nasus

Nasus Member

I would like to be Ralph or Grumpy because they fit my personality and I like me :D.

4. mariposa

mariposa Member

I have enough "little girl" left in me that the first thing that came to mind was Cinderella. I'll try to remember that those glass slippers would probably pinch, though, and that there aren't a whole lot of Prince Charming candidates on this planet of ours. :) Well okay, I already have my Prince Charming, but the slippers could be an issue!

5. miss-mandy

miss-mandy Member

I'd definitely like to be Ariel. I see no downside to being a mermaid, especially one that can sing and has flawless hair. Not to mention, every time Ariel brushes her hair with a fork, she's "charming" and "being cute," but when I do it, it's "unhygienic" and "ruining dinner."

Bloomsie likes this.
  6. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Member

I would love to be Belle. I feel that I'm already like her as it is, but just living in her shoes is all I need. I love learning new things, I'm adventurous and I'm always in awe about libraries. A lot of people also think of my boyfriend as a beast of sorts when compared to me. He's extremely tall and furry. :D Haha. So yeah, most likely Belle for sure!

7. sherryw

sherryw Member

I love Mickey..He still looks awesome in play doh...

8. surya kumar

surya kumar Member

I like Mickey Mouse very much upload_2016-1-27_17-41-47.jpeg

9. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Totally Grumpy.