YeHaa Bob T-shirts??

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Joanie Eddis-Koch, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Is anyone up for creating a t-shirt depicting our beloved Bob in action?? I think that might be a cool shirt for Pixelmania 2016...

~Joanie

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I can give it a try (for rough art idea), but no guarantees...

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  3. I was hoping that you would bite on this! Do you agree that YeHaa Bob would make a great T-shirt project??
    I love your T-shirts...

~Joanie

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Works for me!

5. Tim

Maybe I can get the what the duck guy to make a shirt with yehaa Bob and the pixelmaniacs?

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Bob has a bunch of shirts on his Cafe Press store. Why not support him by buying one of his? (Other than the fact that they're kind of lame.)

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Depending whatever the possible shirt might look like, it doesn't seem like much money is made on these types of shirt sites. I think that if it turns out well enough that we could do the same thing we did for the mulch shirts and hand over the design to Bob and let him decide if he wants to put it on his site.

I've also seen many photos on his Facebook page of fans that have made their own group shirts so I don't think he would be outraged if we did this. And it's all done out of love for his music and personality.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

One possible idea (not necessarily PixelMania specific)... But having it look like a vintage bar tee...

mSummers likes this.
  9. ddindy

I like the idea of giving Bob the design after Pixelmania.

10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Just a quick rough sketch of a Bar Tee. I believe I will be seeing my art guy in March, so might be able to hash out some ideas with him at that time.

[​IMG]

I used a Riverboat style font since that's the theme of the resort.

11. ddindy

Looks like he's taking a drink from a bugle-shaped tankard. :D

RedOctober25 likes this.
  12. Tim

I like it but the text is heavy. Maybe shrink it down or eliminate some of it for less emphasis? Perhaps use the in a circle around the picture?

13. Can the text emphasize YeHaa Bob more and the River Roost less?

More like
    YeHaa BOB! first

Maybe with a piano in the background?

I'm not meaning to be nit picky... I'm just thinking out loud. I love everything you come up with Jeff...

~Joanie

14. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Again, this first rough idea was more emphasized as a Bar Tee which are usually text heavy. And of course, The River Roost being the bar "advertised"...

15. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Here are some other rough edits using the same Bob sketch...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

And going with a few of Joanie's suggestions... And a change of fonts (a Butch and Sundance style...)

[​IMG]

17. Tim

⬆️ THAT one. Now try wrapping the text on an arc around the outside of the image and maybe the change the font because it's a little hard to read at the bottom. Other than that it's fantastic.

18. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Both top and bottom text wrapped or just lower?

19. Tim

Try both.

20. Exactly what Tim said!
    I LOVE THIS DESIGN!!!!!
    ~Joanie