A Beverage of Your Choice

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Tim, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Bottoms up, folks!
    [attachment=1]

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

I've never gotten a drink "in" the Poly, but the pina colada at the pool CAN'T be beat! :D

We always used to get in the coconut monkey, but they stopped doing that :'(

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

pina colada on the beach for wishes ain't so bad either!

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

IMHO, ANYTHING at the Poly isn't bad! ;)

5. Lalenalily

Lalenalily Member

I admit that I got drunk at O'hana, just drinking few of that pineapple drinks too much. Hahahaha. PolynesianMedic - YOU ARE RIGHT... .ANYTHING IS AMAZING AT POLY

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  6. BB3126

BB3126 Member

Never thought of taking pics of food or drinks, a new plan on our next trip

BTW anyone have the recipe for the Gran Marnier slushy in France

will swap the recipe for Doll Whip

7. Lalenalily

Lalenalily Member

Grand Marnier Orange Slush - France Drink Kiosk, Epcot :-*

; ; 3 cups Grand Marnier
    ; ; 1 cup *Orange Fruit Smoothie from Florida Natural Flavors in Casselberry, FLA
    ; ; Ice if making in a blender

Mix Vodka and *Orange Fruit Smoothie from Florida Natural Flavors. It helps to chill the mix before putting in a slushie machine. Add the required amount of water for your machine (generally for 1 liter alcohol you use 1 ¾ gallon or 28 cups water.)

If making in a blender use enough ice to produce the slushie effect.

*If substituting the Orange Fruit Smoothie try for something with an orange dreamsicle taste.